SZX-AR1 Augmented Reality Microscope System
The AR1 microscope system allows you to overlay text and digital images over the field of view of your microscope, making it simple to follow directions, read notes, and even watch movies without taking your eyes away from the eyepieces.
The AR1 module transforms Olympus SZX series stereo microscopes into augmented reality tools that increase the speed and efficiency of microscope-based production processes and training.
- Easy to use operability
- Applicable to variety of specimens such as polymers, liquid crystals, gels, nanoparticles as well as proteins and biopolymers.
- High-power point focus X-ray source
- OptiSAXS high-performance multilayer optics
- HyPix-3000 high-performance 2D HPAD detector
- Superior small angle resolution (Qmin to 0.02 nm-1)
Faster, More Efficient Medical Device Manufacturing
Reduce the Risk of Human Error
With the capacity to project beneficial material in the microscope’s field of view during difficult production operations, the AR1 microscope module can assist assemblers in completing their work with fewer mistakes.
Zoom-linked measurement gauge with digital reticle
This projection technology can lessen the risk of memorization errors and allow the operator to operate more comfortably because they can keep focused on their task rather than having to look away frequently.
Keep Your Manufacturing Line Moving
Simple-to-use AR1 software makes it easy for production engineers to quickly set up the program the operator will use during the assembly, making the system easy to onboard and integrate into your manufacturing process.
- Use with third-party collaboration software—like Microsoft Teams—to enable an offsite manager or engineer to view the microscope’s field of view to provide remote guidance
- An offsite manager can guide the assembler in real time to overcome problems quickly
- Image and video recording features make documentation fast and simple
Efficient Microscope-Based Assembly Training
The AR1 system makes your training more efficient and flexible.
- An instructor can teach a new employee about each step of the assembly process and show how components should look when they’re properly assembled
- A trainee can receive training while they keep their eyes on the eyepieces, enabling them to stay focused
Training without Travel
If trainers need to travel to different locations, this adds time and cost to the process. The AR1 system can eliminate travel expenses, saving time and money.
- Trainers can work remotely without having to travel
- Use video recordings to train new employees rather than a live trainer