Affordable XRF Testing
At a low price, the Vanta Element XRF analyzer series delivers elemental analysis for quick alloy grade identification and sorting. There are two cost-effective models in the series.
- Vanta Element Analyzer for Low-Cost Alloy Identification
- Light element detection for magnesium (Mg), aluminium (Al), silicon (Si), sulphur (S), and phosphorus (P) is included in the Vanta Element-S analyzer for inexpensive alloy ID (P)
Advanced XRF Analyzer Features
The Vanta Element series includes connectivity features to help streamline your scrap metal recycling and quality control processes.
Convenient Data Management
- Optional wireless connectivity for quick data transfer to a network folder.
- The Olympus Scientific CloudTM provides cloud data storage and real-time remote data viewing.
- Export directly to a USB disc.
- 1 GB Industrial microSDTM card for data storage
Rugged, Affordable Handheld XRF
The analyzer is designed for harsh situations and has a low total cost of ownership.
Dust and moisture protection is rated at IP54.
Drop tested (MIL-STD-810G) to protect against falls and save money on repairs.
Continuous testing temperatures range from -10 to 45 degrees Celsius (14 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit).
Wear-resistant stainless-steel faceplate.
Window replacement that requires no tools.