PORTABLE STRESS ANALYZER
Portable, non-destructive stress analyzer for use in the field and inside
- The world’s smallest head unit is 3 kg and measures 114(W) x 248(D) x 111(H) mm. It permits residual stress to be measured on the inside surface of a 200 mm hole.
- The data acquisition is accelerated with a high-speed two-dimensional (2D) semiconductor detector. In 60 seconds, residual stress is measured (or less in most cases).
- A table PC with Wi-Fi connectivity controls the instrument from a distance.
- With a replaceable battery, it is battery operated. On-site services, such as cooling water and electricity, are not required.
- Pre-defined measurement and sample parameters allow for a one-click operation.
- Using integrated three-dimensional (3D) sensors and indications shown on a table PC, it’s simple to set up.
The SmartSite RS is the world’s smallest portable stress analyzer, with a focus on field testing. It may be used to quantify residual stress in metal parts ranging from huge building projects to single goods, such as bridges, ships, aeroplanes, aerospace equipment, pipelines, heavy machinery, and vehicles.
The world’s smallest instrument design
The smallest measurement head in the world is 114(W) x 248(D) x 111(H) mm in size and weighs 3 kg. It can be used to determine the residual tension on the inner surface of a 200 mm hole.
Rapid & easy data acquisition
The data acquisition time and precision of the date are sped up by using a high-speed two-dimensional (2-D) semiconductor detector. In most cases, residual stress is measured in 60 seconds or less. Pre-defined measurement and sample parameters allow for a one-click operation.
Remote operation through a tablet PC and Wi-Fi
A table PC with Wi-Fi connectivity controls the instrument from a distance. This design is especially useful if the measurement is to be done in a dangerous place or with limited access.
No on-site utilities required
The device can be powered by an inbuilt battery or by AC 100-240 V from a wall socket. Before recharging, the integrated allows for up to 100 measurements. It also doesn’t necessitate the use of any additional resources, such as cooling water. There is no need to arrange any particular on-site utilities as a result.
|Portable residual stress analysis
|Measure residual stress of inner surface of 200 mmφ bore
|High-speed, portable residual stress analyzer, Battery or mains operated
|Fast 2D semiconductor detector, small and light
|External Wi-Fi enabled PC
|114(W) x 248(D) x 111(H) mm
|Mass (core unit)