CAPILLARY ELECTROPHORESIS SYSTEM CAPEL-205
We give you full support
- Extended autosampler capacity up to 59 positions – hundreds of samples per months can be analyzed.
- Integrated vials caps removal – all solutions are kept in the autosampler tightly closed excluding evaporation and cross-contamination.
- New HV block provides voltage up to +/- 30 kV – separation efficiency is improved and analysis time is decreased.
- Redesigned capillary cassette – length of the thermostated part of the capillary is increased to improve migration time reproducibility.
- Spectra scanning facilitates peak identification.
- Broad range of controlled injection pressure allows analysis of viscous samples.
- Reverse sample injection under vacuum: ultra-short analysis time (less than 1 min) and sample stacking to decrease detection limit.
Capel-205 is a new generation capillary electrophoresis system with advanced options and design. Its main features are:
- Extended autosampler capacity up to 59 positions, allowing to provide overnight analyses
- Standard centrifuge-type vials of 1.5mL volume (Eppendorf-type) closed with their original caps are used for all solutions
- Specially designed unit automatically opens vials just prior to their use, thus preventing evaporation and any kinds of cross-contamination
- New HV block provides voltage up to +/- 30 kV thus improving separation efficiency and decreasing analysis time
- Optionally – integrated unit to control the state of the inner capillary surface provides significantly improved migration time reproducibility especially when analyzing samples with complex matrices
Thus Capel-205 can be the very best choice not only for R&D and low-scale analyses but also for the customers dealing routinely with dozens of samples per day.
High performance capillary electrophoresis is based on the differential migration of components of aqueous samples within a narrow fused silica capillary driven by an electric field. Separated solutes are quantitatively detected at the capillary outlet by a high sensitive optical system based on direct or indirect UV absorbance.
|Extended instrumental options
|Precise and highly effective capillary thermostating provided by circulating liquid coolant (water)(± 0.1 C)
|Powerful software package “Elforun”
|Unique design of the capillary cassettes
CAPEL-205 is equipped with a spectrophotometric detector with a wavelength range of 190 – 400 nm.
Standard centrifuge-type (e.g.Eppendorf-type)1.5 ml, minimal sample volume 100 µl.
Sample injections by pressure, vacuum or electrokinetically.
Controlled pressure profile of injection with pressure values from – 100 mbar to + 100 mbar.
Electrokinetic injection at (+/-) 1 – 30 kV considering time for voltage ramping.
Programmable injection time / pressure / voltage.
With a Voltage from -30 kV to +30 kV with a 1 kV step and an electronic polarity switch.
Current from 0 to 300 µA.
Elforun software features
- Combination of instrument controlling, data acquisition and data processing;
- Real time electropherogram visualization;
- Electropherogram data processing with overlay mode and basic mathematical operations;
- Computation of electrophoresis system parameters;
- Customized report output (hard copy and file), data exchanges with worksheets, databases and word processors;
- Extensive data processing algorithm customization;
- GLP and GALP compliance.
- Capillary electrophoresis system CAPEL-205;
- Spare capillary cassettes;
- Elforun software package;
- Kits for analyses (by request); most of CE-kits of any manufacturers are compatible with Capel-205.
All Lumex instruments and equipment are covered by a 12-months warranty.
Installation of LUMEX instruments can be carried out at a Customer’s site by our service engineers. Personnel training specific to the Customer needs can be also provided.