We give you full support
The AL120-12 wafer handler is FOUP (Load Port) and FOSB compliant, making it perfect for low-cost back-end inspection. While properly transferring wafers, particularly thin and warped wafers, the safe and ergonomic design protects operator safety.
|Top Macro Inspection, Back Macro Inspection, Micro Inspection
|All Wafers Inspection, Sampling Inspection
|Wafer Transfer System
|Vacuum-contact Mechanical Arm System
Ergonomic and Easy to Operate
- The convenience of use and ergonomics have been prioritised when it comes to post-process inspection. Top macro, back macro, and microscopic inspection are all included in the AL120-12 system.
- The robotic vacuum pick-up arm centres the wafer without touching it, allowing for precise placement on the microscope stage. During microscope inspection, wafers can be rotated 360 degrees.
- The AL120-12 connects to Olympus’ MX61L microscope, allowing for high resolution and accuracy optical imaging.
- Operators may maintain an ergonomic and relaxing position for lengthy periods of inspection thanks to the centrally situated controls and on-board macro illuminator.
Robust, Reliable and Safe Handling
- With the AL120-12 model, Olympus builds on their demonstrated experience in wafer handling. Its sturdy and dependable design provides wafer integrity and safe handling of 300mm wafers.
- The AL120-12 handler is capable of reliably transferring thin and deformed wafers.