DSX1000 Digital Microscope
Dynamic Imaging and Powerful Analysis
The DSX1000 digital microscope streamlines your inspection workflow by combining ease of use with powerful features.
- Easy to use operability
- Applicable to variety of specimens such as polymers, liquid crystals, gels, nanoparticles as well as proteins and biopolymers.
- High-power point focus X-ray source
- OptiSAXS high-performance multilayer optics
- HyPix-3000 high-performance 2D HPAD detector
- Superior small angle resolution (Qmin to 0.02 nm-1)
DSX1000 Objective Lenses
Our 17 objective lenses, which include extremely long working distance and high numerical aperture options, provide you the freedom to create a variety of photos.
Macro to Micro Versatility
Preliminary Inspection and Micron-Level Analysis with One System
- See the whole picture: 23X to 8220X magnification range
- Minimize the chance of crashing into your sample
- See your sample from many angles
Multiple Observations with a Single Click
Instant Switching Saves Time
- All observation methods are available at all magnifications
- Choose from 6 observation methods, and switch between them with a single click
Improve the Speed and Efficiency of Your Inspection with Image Analysis Software
For image acquisition, quantitative measurements and image analysis, reporting, and sophisticated materials science inspection activities, the programme provides fast, efficient inspection workflows.