The DP23 digital microscope camera
To make your industrial inspection workflow easier, the DP23 digital microscope camera combines great image quality with accurate colour accuracy and handy functionality. The DP23 camera can handle practically any industrial imaging application thanks to its extensive features and great value.
icroscope Camera Mount C-mount Image Sensor System Color CMOS Camera Size 1/1.8 in. Color CMOS Pixel Size 6.4 megapixel Scanning Method Progressive scanning Shutter Type Rolling shutter*1 Maximum Recording Pixel 3088 x 2076 Full Resolution Movie Frame Rate Up to 60fps Full HD
Up to 45fps Full Resolution
Exposure time Auto：13 μs to 15 s
Manual：13 μs to 15 s
Camera I/F USB3.1 Type-C® Dimensions 76.7（W） × 70.1（D） × 37.3（H）mm Weight 380g
Sharp Onscreen Inspection Images
The DP23 industrial microscope camera delivers high-quality HD onscreen images you can be confident in.
- 6.4-megapixel CMOS image sensor captures HD images at 60 frames per second (fps)
- Whether you’re showing samples on a monitor or a projector, the images on the screen look exactly as they appear through the microscope’s eyepieces
- Sample images are sharp and clear, even if the stage is moving
Efficient Industrial Inspection Decision Making
The DP23 digital microscope camera enables fast, simple data sharing.
- Display and share images, annotations, live measurements, and live analysis with colleagues using OLYMPUS Stream software or the camera’s DP28-AOU software with the network controller
- Simpler solution than relying on email attachments to share results
- Integrates with OLYMPUS Stream software’s offers advanced analysis functions to further streamline your workflow
View Inspection Images with Precise Colors
The DP23 camera’s color accuracy, powered by dedicated ICC profiles, shows your samples in their natural colors to more easily spot defects.
Find Component Defects Fast
See more of your sample at a glance thanks to the camera’s wide field of view up to FN25.
- Spend less time scanning around the sample during the inspection and more time evaluating what you’re seeing on the screen
- High resolution and large field number make it easy to view large structures on your sample
- Save time by avoiding the time-consuming process of stitching smaller images together