- Excellent LLD
- Peak and background measurements
- Easy-to-operate software
- No cooling water, plug-n-play
- Light weight and compact body
- Exceptional repeatability
- Wide analysis range
- High-resolution, wavelength dispersive optics
- No complex sample preparation required (reagent treatment, etc.)
High precision single element analysis
Mini-Z can be configured as a Si analyzer (e.g., for coated Si on paper or plastic), an Al analyzer (e.g., for coated Al on paper or plastic), a Ni analyzer, (e.g., for Ni coating or plating), a Cl analyzer, a P analyzer (e.g., biofuels) or a Zr analyzer (e.g., for Zr coating).
Self contained elemental analyzer
The Rigaku Mini-Z series benchtop WDXRF spectrometers are completely contained X-ray generating systems. Interlocks and safety “X-RAY ON” indicators are present to protect operators from exposure to X-rays being produced. The spectrometers meet all North American safety codes and are CE marked.