The CT Lab HX is not only powerful but also versatile. In a conventional scan mode, the FOV can be adjusted from 5 to 107 mmφ depending on the sample size and desired resolution. The offset-scan mode allows maximum 200 mmφ FOV. The high-precision sample stage and optimal use of the interior space help to achieve high-resolution of 2.2 microns.
The 130 kV, 39 W high-power X-ray source enables high-speed image acquisition as fast as 18 seconds/scan.
Preset scans have preprogramed typical conditions and require only a few steps to run a CT scan. Everything you need from image browser, image acquisition, reconstruction, cross section display, 3D rendering and image analysis is included in one software with simple interface for ultimate ease-of-use.
- Compact benchtop design
- High-power X-ray source: 130 kV, 39 W
- Large field of view (FOV): max. 200 mmφ
- High-resolution: max. 2.2 μm
- High-speed: max. 18 seconds/scan
- All-in-one software: image browser, image acquisition, reconstruction, cross section display, 3D rendering and image analysis