TG can provide information about physical phenomena, such as second-order phase transitions, including vaporization, sublimation, absorption, adsorption, and desorption, while DTA can provide information on the transformations that have occurred, such as glass transitions, crystallization, melting and sublimation.
The Infrared heating furnace can be selected for quick heating and cooling. The sample is heated by infrared radiation emitted from infrared lamp.
The sample holders are easily replaced adopting the plug-in type holder. When replacing sample holders due to spillage, maintenance is quite simple. The auto sample changer can be attached to the standard TG-DTA. We can set maximum 24 samples and aside from continuous measurements, it can also perform single measurement as well as interrupt-a-sequence measurement.
Dynamic TG mode that is a sample controlled thermogravimetry (SCTG) where the heating rate is controlled in response to mass changes in the system’s properties is equipped as the standard function.
The information gathered can even be enhanced by coupling the TG-DTA instrument to an Evolved Gas Analyzer (EGA) such as mass spectrometry (MS).
- Accurate compensation on horizontal differential triple-coil balance
- Compact furnace greatly speeds up heating and cooling
- Dynamic TG measurement modes
- Stepwise isothermal analysis (SIA) method
- Constant rate control (CRC) method
- Measuring temperature range
- Ambient to 1100° : 8122 standard model
- Ambient to 1500° : 8122 high-temperature model
- Operating temperature range (maximum)
- 950° : Infrared heating furnace model