Integrated VPD capability enables automatic VPD preparation of one wafer while a TXRF measurement is made on another wafer for the highest sensitivity and high throughput. VPD-TXRF eliminates the operator variability that may occur with ICP-MS, and VPD-TXRF can be completely controlled via factory automation. VPD recovery from selected areas, including the bevel area, is available.
Optional Sweeping TXRF software enables mapping of the contaminant distribution over the wafer surface to identify “hot spots” that can be automatically re-measured at higher precision.
Optional ZEE-TXRF capability overcomes the historical 15mm edge exclusion of original TXRF designs, enabling measurements to be made with zero edge exclusion.
Optional BAC-TXRF capability enables fully-automated front-side and back-side TXRF measurements of 450mm wafers with non-contacting wafer flipping.
- Accepts 450 mm and 300 mm wafers
- Wide range of analytical elements (Na~U)
- Light-element sensitivity (for Na, Mg, and Al)
- Single target 3-beam method and XYθ stage are unique to Rigaku, enabling highly accurate ultra trace analysis over the entire wafer surface
- Integrated, fully-automated VPD preparation for highest sensitivity
- 1E7 atoms/cm² detection limits
- Import measurement coordinates from defect inspection tools for follow-up analysis
- Multitasking: simultaneous VPD and TXRF operation for highest throughput