The TXRF 3760 includes Rigaku’s patented XYθ sample stage system, an in-vacuum wafer robotic transfer system, and new user-friendly windows software. All of these contribute to higher throughput, higher accuracy and precision, and easy routine operation.
Optional Sweeping TXRF software enables mapping of the contaminant distribution over the wafer surface to identify “hot spots” that can be automatically re-measured at higher precision.
Optional ZEE-TXRF capability overcomes the historical 15 mm edge exclusion of original TXRF designs, enabling measurements to be made with zero edge exclusion.
- Ease of operation and rapid analysis results
- Accepts 200 mm and smaller wafers
- Compact design, footprint
- High-power rotating-anode source
- Wide range of analytical elements (Na~U)
- Light-element sensitivity (for Na, Mg, and Al)
- Application to bare Si and to non-Si substrates
- Import measurement coordinates from defect inspection tools for follow-up analysis