With an innovative and ergonomic design, the EV series rotary evaporators include color digital display to monitor and control rotation speed/temperature, motorized vertical lift, evaporation flasks, on line sample adding through PTFE valve. The stand alone heating bath guarantees maximum safety in operations and easy maintenance. It can be completed with the LabTech vacuum and cooling accessories to reach top efficiency of process.
Best in safety, performance and flexibility
When the American, award-winner, chemical researcher Lyman C. Craig invented the rotary evaporation system in 1950, probably he could not imagine what an innovation he brought into the chemical and pharma industries. For sure he could not imagine that rotary evaporators could be used even in modern “molecular cooking”. Compared to a static apparatus, the vacuum rotary evaporator can carry out single stage distillations quickly and gently. The capacity of a rotary distillation is generally about four times greater than a conventional static distillation, therefore no surprise about their widespread success. Evaporation is a common and important step in many research and development applications. The concentration of solutions by distilling the solvent and getting rid of low and higher-boiling or solid residue is a necessary step in organic synthesis and extracting inorganic pollutants. Evaporators are also used outside research laboratories such as chemical, pharma, petrochemical and food industries.
8 Good reasons to choose LabTech Rotary Evaporators
- Programmable operations – Error proof and multi user
- Flexibility – More efficiency
- Robustness – Long durability
- Integrated vacuum control – Optimization of the evaporation process, precious lab space saved
- Maximum safety – Accidents prevention
- Quite operation – Lab workers convenience
- Comprehensive solution available – Instruments perfectly suited to operate together
- Excellent price/performance ratio – A solution for any budget