Whether you select a dual source microfocus configuration or a single source microfocus configuration the XtaLAB Synergy-i contains the latest technology, from the sources to the detector.
- The scintillator-free hybrid photon counting (HPC) detector has been designed by Rigaku to ensure cutting-edge performance with true digital photon counting technology for unparalleled sensitivity.
- The microfocus PhotonJet- i sources (Cu/Mo), available in dual or single source configurations, have low power consumption, yet provide high flux in order to study a variety of sample types.
- The 4-circle Kappa goniometer ensures that the most efficient data coverage is achieved even for the lowest symmetry P1 samples whether Cu or Mo radiation is used.
- Up to 50 W microfocus X-ray tube with multilayer optics
- High precision 4-circle kappa goniometer
- State-of-the-art HPC technology detector, the HyPix-Bantam
- New cabinet design with controlled sample and cabinet lighting
- The system conforms to the most stringent of X-ray safety guidelines
- CrysAlisPro: Powerful, user-friendly software, comes standard with AutoChem3.0 for fully-automated structure solution and refinement
- Simple dual-source upgrade