XtaLAB XtaLAB Synergy Custom systems are configured with a Hybrid Photon Counting (HPC) X-ray detector, such as the HyPix-6000HE, PILATUS or EIGER. HPC detectors are ideal for macromolecular crystallography experiments because they are photon counting detectors that directly detect X-ray photons without the need for the intermediate step of converting X-ray photons to light with a phosphor or scintillator. As a result, HPCs have high dynamic range, fast readout speed and extremely low noise. Additionally, HPC X-ray detectors have a top-hat point spread function of a single pixel. These combined features, along with shutterless data collection, mean that you can collect more accurate diffraction data, faster. As a result, the XtaLAB Synergy Custom systems offer outstanding performance for macromolecular single crystal X-ray diffraction experiments.
Dual Port Capability
The XtaLAB Synergy Custom system includes a dual port, microfocus rotating anode X-ray generator. With XtaLAB Synergy Custom systems, you can configure to have dual single crystal ports or you can configure the second port with a small angle X-ray scattering system, such as the BioSAXS-2000nano. Additionally, the XtaLAB Synergy Custom comes in a custom designed enclosure with your choice of table size, to accommodate accessory equipment, such as an ACTOR system or microscope close to the goniometer. Thus, the versatility offered by the XtaLAB Synergy Custom system provides the most flexibility possible for your structural biology program .
- Customized systems for structural biology and chemical crystallography utilizing a high flux microfocus source
- Your choice of source: MicroMax-007HF, Excillum Liquid Metal Jet or FR-X
- Your choice of VariMax™ confocal double-bounce optics for better spectral purity and beam size to match your sample types
- Four-circle goniometer to provide completeness and redundancy for your data sets
- HPC detector with single pixel point spread function and true shutterless data collection