- It is a feature-packed device that allows you to get the most out of your elemental analysis:
- It has a robust design with a stainless steel cavity topped with a corrosion-resistant coating.
- It provides high value for money as it is almost half of a conventional microwave footprint.
- It features a user-friendly interface with a full-color display and comes with the easyControl software which has a built-in application library of hundreds of digestion methods pre-fed in it.
- It offers advanced reaction control with the easyTemp contactless temperature sensor and a “vent-and-reseal” vessel technology.
The MAXI-14 rotor featured in the Ethos™ Lean devices offers a wide range of application capabilities. Such as,
- Agricultural Samples
- Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals